Students are expected to behave professionally and respectfully at all times. Enrolling students will receive a list of the current rules of conduct at the time of enrollment. Students are subject to immediate dismissal, suspension, or expulsion for any activity or action that endangers another or for unethical conduct or violation of the rules of conduct.
The following are unacceptable and will not be tolerated, and any student who is found to have violated this policy is subject to disciplinary sanctions up to and including suspension or permanent dismissal.
- All forms of bias including race ethnicity, gender, sexual preference, disability, national origin, and creed as demonstrated through verbal and written communication and physical acts.
- Sexual harassment including hostile environment and quid pro quo (forcing an individual to perform sexual favors in return for something.)
- All types of dishonesty, including cheating, plagiarism, knowingly furnishing false information to the institution, and forgery alteration or use of institution documents of identification with intent to defraud.
- Intentional disruption or obstruction of teaching, research, administration, disciplinary proceedings, public meetings and programs, or other school activities.
- Physical abuse of any person on school premises or at functions sponsored or supervised by the school.
- Theft or damage to the school premises or damage to the property of a member of the school community on the school premises.
- Failure to comply with directions of institutional officials acting in the performance of their duties.
- Violation of the law on school premises in a way that affects the school community’s pursuit of its proper educational objectives. This includes, but is not limited to the use of alcoholic beverages and/or controlled dangerous substances on school premises.